Thursday 26 May 2011

I dont think, there is still any freshers welcome, available. And  I have been welcomed in this new environment by both the church, asscoiation,the student union Government and even the school. Now, it is time to face the challenges ahead. "the struggle continues". In a matter of weeks now, I am going to start my exams, and left to me now, i dont think i am prepared. But i have one belief somewhere, that things are gping to be alright,  as i still have about one week, to make my A's. My advice to my fellow great uniben freshers, we have been welcome into the struggle. now it is time to face the struggle ,let us not be carried away by the activities that go along with being a fresher.It is not easy but we have to make it easy for ourselves. i continue my life as a university student, so interesting now,i pray it continues so. I fell sick as a result of the stress but thank God i am better.

No comments:

Post a Comment