Monday 8 November 2010

I BELIEVE

It is my believe that if the youths of today work so hard in radicalizing themselves to the positivity that Nigeria would be better,it would be the first step in making Nigeria a better place...always put this in your mind "it starts with me". I  believe that one day my Nigeria would be mentioned and it will not be associated with corruption,i believe the time will come when our due respect will be given to at international airports,i believe that a time will come when politicians will be there to serve and not to be  served,i believe that a time will be come for my father land when people will be builders and not looters.i believe in a Nigeria that will learn from its mistakes,i believe in a Nigeria that the youths will not result to arms to make their points known. i BELIEVE NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT. and i beg God that i should live and see that great Nigeria..how many people share this hope

No comments:

Post a Comment